Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Small Victories


It's never daylight anymore
  never just passing time
  never means as much as it used to,
and it's always hard to find
the moments that you could ride along to,
the best days lasted forever,
and I don't even have the pictures to prove it

And you know I'm just inside my head,
looking for something real to complain about
I guess I don't even have that,
and that's why it's not worth talking about
And you know that it's not you.

Good days are never good enough,
or else you forget them
Bad days are never bad enough to scar you anymore
The cool people who don't talk to you
are not as cool as they used to be
They're hanging on
and it's so obvious to me

And when there'e nothing left to save
  when there's nothing left to prove,
you are one of them,
they are one of you

MM 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment